Are you attending the 2015 SEAFWA conference next month in Asheville, NC? If so, there will be plenty of opportunities to talk to South Atlantic LCC staff and get an update on the Conservation Blueprint. I think you'll find your cooperative is very well represented at this conference! Come find us at one of these great events where the South Atlantic LCC is participating:
- A South Atlantic LCC exhibitor booth, open from 12:00 noon Sunday 11/1 to 3:30 pm Tuesday 11/3
- A poster on the Conservation Blueprint, available from 12:00 noon on Sunday 11/1 to 3:30 pm Tuesday 11/3 and showcased on Monday 11/2 from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm during the poster session
- A live demonstration of the online Blueprint viewers, "Exploring the Conservation Blueprint", on Monday 11/2 from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm (the same time as the poster session)
- "Lessons from Silicon Valley: Using Multidisciplinary Approaches to Develop Online Conservation Tools", a presentation by Hilary and Louise at 3:20 pm on Tuesday 11/3 in the Wildlife Technical Session
- The Southeast Conservation Adaptation Strategy (SECAS) symposium on Wednesday 11/4 from 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
- A SECAS stakeholder engagement workshop called "Realizing the Vision for Fish and Wildlife in a Changing Southeastern Landscape" on Wednesday 11/4 from 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
You can see the full SEAFWA schedule here!